EasyRes is a fast screen resolution switcher for Mac OS X.
EasyRes was built with Retina in mind. Quickly and easily choose between Retina and non-Retina modes. Select native Retina resolutions, not normally exposed by system settings.
EasyRes lives in the menu bar so is instantly accessible at any time.
Fully animated previews allow you to see how the windows on your screen will look before selecting a resolution.
- Live animated previews of how windows will be sized for each screen resolution by simply mousing over the menu.
- Quick access to screen resolutions from the menu bar.
- Resolutions and previews are shown for all active screens.
- Retina smart: Resolutions are grouped by Retina and non-Retina modes.
- Retina native: Native Retina display resolutions can be selected, such as the full 2880 x 1800 pixels on a 15" Retina MacBook Pro.
- HDTV smart: TV resolutions such as 1080p, 1080i, 720p are all listed when available, including refresh rates such as 50Hz/60Hz, making it easy to find the right HDTV resolution.
- Recently selected resolutions are remembered for each screen.
- User-friendly labels are displayed beside resolutions, such as "Best for Retina Display", "Native", "1080p NTSC".
- Labels can be added and customised for any resolution on any screen, making it easy to find your favourite resolutions.
- Option to automatically launch at login.